Monday, December 5, 2011

Top 10 Songs I act Like I Hate, but Secretly Love

And yes, I am fully prepared to take plenty of shit for this one.

Plus you are a cold-hearted liar if you act like you hate every track listed.



===========================

10) Britney Spears – Toxic
Yeah...


9) Katy Perry – Firework
It took me a full year before I even knew this was Katy Perry.


8) Lady Gaga – A Bad Romance
I just love all of that "ra ra aha ah ahhha hhh, gaga oohh lala" or whatever it is. Ugh.


7) Kelly Clarkson – Since You Been Gone*
I refuse to use the actual title which instead spells it "U"
It is impossible for me not to bob my head to the chorus


6) Natasha Beddingfield - Pocket Full of Sunshine
This clip perfectly exemplifies this song to me:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HVCB9hW6kg&feature=related


5) LMFAO – Rock Party Anthem
Tongue in cheek wonderfulness. And I will forever defend the Kia Gerbils too.


4) Justin Bieber – Baby
Ugh. This one is tough but I...  just.cant.help.myself.
This also may be the greatest thing in the world: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eWxPgyD7Ew


3) Leona Lewis – Bleeding Love
"I don't care what they say..." I'm still in love with this song. I can't explain it either.
I heard it on AI one night and have been hooked since. 


2) Backstreet Boys – I Want it That Way (Tell me Why)
My first true "guilty pleasure song". The Tell me whyeyye?!?! is pop perfection in shit wrapper. 


1) Enrique Iglesias – You Can’t Escape My Love
I have secretly loved this song for too many years now, the cat is out of the bag. No single track on the planet immediately puts me in as good of a mood as this. I had an ex that would play it every time we fought and I would concede and just smile. No joke. Why? I still don't know. But it is and always likely will be my #1 secret joy in this world.



Bonus Tracks –
Whatever is played during this commercial:


Any recent song by The Black Eyed Pees

No comments:

Post a Comment