Monday, December 5, 2011

Top 10 Songs I act Like I Hate, but Secretly Love

And yes, I am fully prepared to take plenty of shit for this one.

Plus you are a cold-hearted liar if you act like you hate every track listed.



===========================

10) Britney Spears Toxic
Yeah...


9) Katy PerryFirework
It took me a full year before I even knew this was Katy Perry.


8) Lady GagaA Bad Romance
I just love all of that "ra ra aha ah ahhha hhh, gaga oohh lala" or whatever it is. Ugh.


7) Kelly Clarkson Since You Been Gone*
I refuse to use the actual title which instead spells it "U"
It is impossible for me not to bob my head to the chorus


6) Natasha Beddingfield - Pocket Full of Sunshine
This clip perfectly exemplifies this song to me:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HVCB9hW6kg&feature=related


5) LMFAORock Party Anthem
Tongue in cheek wonderfulness. And I will forever defend the Kia Gerbils too.


4) Justin BieberBaby
Ugh. This one is tough but I...  just.cant.help.myself.
This also may be the greatest thing in the world: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eWxPgyD7Ew


3) Leona LewisBleeding Love
"I don't care what they say..." I'm still in love with this song. I can't explain it either.
I heard it on AI one night and have been hooked since. 


2) Backstreet BoysI Want it That Way (Tell me Why)
My first true "guilty pleasure song". The Tell me whyeyye?!?! is pop perfection in shit wrapper. 


1) Enrique Iglesias – You Can’t Escape My Love
I have secretly loved this song for too many years now, the cat is out of the bag. No single track on the planet immediately puts me in as good of a mood as this. I had an ex that would play it every time we fought and I would concede and just smile. No joke. Why? I still don't know. But it is and always likely will be my #1 secret joy in this world.



Bonus Tracks –
Whatever is played during this commercial:


Any recent song by The Black Eyed Pees

No comments:

Post a Comment