Friday, November 11, 2011

Top 10 Songs Likely to be heard at the Doofin’s wedding




and in no particular order...


Jimmy Eat WorldFor Me this is Heaven 
second song that came to my head


Ryan Adams - Wonderwall 
because it's beautiful and the greatest cover of all time. A point we both agreed upon


Tonic If you could only see
First song that came to my head


Guster Satellite
I had to pick a Guster song. And although my guess is something like 'Either Way' would be a favorite, lyrically it made the least sense for a wedding.


Fall Out BoyGrand Theft Autumn/Where is Your Boy
You know I must love you to have taken my time to find a Fall Out Boy song for this list. <3
And lyrically its a stretch but it works(ish)



John Williams - Jurassic Park Soundtrack - Main Theme
and it will be at my wedding too...



DecemberistsThe Rake's Song
Can't make a list for my Doofin without some Colin. This was the obvious choice IMO


Randy Edelman- Last of the Mohicans Soundtrack - Promentory
You have to think of me at some point in the wedding. This addition should suffice
 


The BeatlesEleanor Rigby  
I think we discussed this actually. Some lyrics might not fit but otherwise its perfect  


Pete YornJust Another Girl 
 too many to choose from here. but to for me... this one is heaven (oh and see below)

No comments:

Post a Comment